1.What is a Fraisier?
French Strawberry Torte
2. What does the cooking terminology “Balloutine” means?
Hot or cold meat based dish in aspic
3. What is the difference between a Sorbet and a Granita?
The texture, sorbet has a smoother texture, where as granita has a more coarse texture
4. What toxin in potatoes causes it to turn green when exposed to sunlight?
5. What is the meaning of the term “tartness”, when describing a taste?
Having a sharp or pungent taste
6. What is a Biscuit Joconde Imprime/Entremet?
Creamed dessert wrapped with a decorative thin sponge
7. Fennel is native to which countries?
8. What is a Kulfi?
Frozen milk based dessert
9. Which one of these four is not a stone fruit? Peach, Pomegranate, Mango or Cherry?
10. What is Elachi more commonly known as?