Found this on Tandy’s blog, who got it from her friend Mandy who blogs over at The Complete Cook Book.
A list of questions in order for us to get to know each other a little better. Go on, its lots of fun!
1. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
I drink a bucket load of tea and water.
2. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
That’s a hard one, Wine and Whiskey
3. What is your favorite food?
Oh wow…this question always gets me. Food is a mood thing to me, depends what I am feeling, what I am craving, wants and needs at that moment.
4. What is your least favorite food?
Kidney, just the smell brings on the gag reflexes.
5. What do you eat that others think is really weird?
Um…probably a lot of things, the most recent was pig brain fritters
6. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
Scones and muffins. I don’t do it enough, but I do enjoy it a lot! And cupcakes when I have the energy!
7. If you could only chose one, would it be sweet or savory?
8. What time do you usually eat your dinner during the week?
Depends, sometimes around 5ish, sometimes 8ish, all depends my shift, and if Justin is around or not
9. What kitchen item/s have you never owned?
Hard one…most of the profession kitchens I have been in has all the funky items, although I don’t own them, I get to play with them a lot.
10. What tip would you give to a newby cooker / baker?
Keep it simple, keep it real and just have fun! Ask as many question as possible, and try learn from as many people as possible!
11. What is the best vegetarian dish you have eaten?
Oh my, easy! I had a Mediterranean burger in Plett, at the Crags, it looked absolutely amazing and tasted even better! I think next time I go to George, I should stop there!!
12. What is the easiest meal you can cook?
There are a few, pasta, Chinese, fish, a great steak…pick one
13. If you could only grow 3 herbs in your garden, what would you grow?
Rosemary, Spicy Oregano, Thyme
14. What would you use as a substitute for salt?
Spices and fresh herbs
15. What 5 items would you pack for a quick and easy picnic or day out?
Great bottle of wine, gourmet sandwiches, baby vegetables with a dipping sauce, fresh fruit, a little cheese board with assorted cheeses, crackers and preserves
Please Note – First 2 photos are taken from the internet and I can claim no credit for these gorgeous pictures, last photo was a cheeseboard I enjoyed at Le Chameleon in Humansdorp.