Getting to know you better….got this from the only cin’s blog…thought why not
1. What 5 items are always in your fridge?
Garlic, basil pesto, green figs, mayo, eggs
2. What 5 items are always in your pantry ?
Flour, AB balsamic reduction, oats, olive oil, spices
3. Do you write a grocery list or do you shop off the cuff?
I do, I love lists, never stick to the list 100%
4. What is the most used item/s in your kitchen?
Knives, blender, pasta maker
5. What do you have in your kitchen that may seem strange to other people?
My “unique” cup collection, which I drink from a new one each time
6. If you were to enter a Come Dine With Me challenge, what would you cook?
Starters…green fig, camembert phyllo parcel, drizzled with balsamic reduction
Mains…Seared Tuna Steak, served with wasabi mayo, Asian style vegetables with a sweet chili dressing served with mixed garden greens
Dessert…Flourless chocolate cake, with white chocolate gnache topped with candied pecans, and a nice dollop of fresh cream and cherries
7. If you could invite any 4 living people in the world to dinner, who would they be?
Jodi Picolt, Cher, Francois Roode and Brett Rightford
8. What is your favorite breakfast out?
French Toast at Le Chameleon, with bacon and green figs
9. What one condiment could you not be without?
10. Some people seemed to have a problem eating leftovers or reheated food, do you?
Nopes, not at all. I enjoy left over’s, can always whip up something new with your leftovers or make quick snacks.