Found this on Tandy’s blog, thought it is always a great idea top share info!
1. Who would you be honoured to have cook in your kitchen?
I would love for Mr Oliver to come and play around, get messy and create in my kitchen. I love the no stress style of cooking
2. What have you always wanted to cook or eat but never have?
Tough one…I have to say a fair amount of anything from Vietnamese cooking, it’s not something I have experienced much, and because of the healthy side of the cuisine, I would be rather interested to experiment!
3. What is your favourite part of a chicken?
The thigh, definitely the most juicy tender part!
4. Do you use a knife or a vegetable peeler to peel potatoes?
I don’t really peel my potatoes, but of I do, it’s a peeler, its just quicker. However, if I am making potato skins, I like to use a knife
5. What one item do you keep in the kitchen you know you shouldn’t use but do?
I was given packet of sauces…now they lay there, I used them one, tasted a little like (what I would imagine) dog food, so I cant say I will ever use it again!!
6. Do you like using the new culinary foam with your meals?
I have experimented with it, and agreed it gives a little pizzazz to the dish, however it is a little poncey for me.
7. What 3 meals would you take to a friend who is sick in bed?
French onion soup, a nice roast chicken, freshly made ice tea