What a crazy time it has been for me, so much so that I have not shared some blog love, but rather late than never is my motto! Corina over at Searching for Spice nominated me for the versatile bloggers award. Searching for Spice is definitely one of my stops when I am browsing looking for a little inspiration in my kitchen. Thank you Corina for the award!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Award and link them back.
2. Say some 5 random facts about you.
3. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers.
4. Convey the news to your fellow bloggers about their nomination.
So now onto the 5 random facts about me…
- I am super bubbly in the mornings, I love being awake early and getting a head start on my day
- I am married to a golf pro, and have been working in the golfing industry for the last 5 years, however, I can not play golf
- I am a total “live happily ever after” kind of girl, I love happy endings and love feel good movies which only encourages happy endings.
- If I were not a chef by profession, I would love to be an artist and just be creative all day
- I love to watching cartoons and reality TV, I really enjoy watching other people, especially when placed in unusual situation which brings out the real emotion
I nominate anyone who follows my blog, please feel free to give yourself this award and don’t forget to link back to me so I can go head on over to your blog, and share the blog love.
one or two nominations from my side:
Pinks over at PinkPolkaDot
Sue over at Sous Chef
Jan over at Janice Tripepi